1. You deserve to feel the same love that you give. I hope you know your love is appreciated. I hope you know that you are worthy of love simply because you are alive.
2. Not all positive change feels positive in the beginning. Negative feelings don’t equal negative outcomes. Trust where your heart is guiding you. Growth is happening.
3. Please believe there is still time for you to be all that you want to be. There is time for you to do what you’ve always wanted to do. There is time to fall in love with someone who loves you the way you deserve to be loved. There is time to figure out what you want to do with this precious life. There is time to to let go of the people you know aren’t good for you. There is time.
4. It’s okay if you can’t handle everything today. There’s a lot going on and it’s okay to feel everything deeply. It’s okay to feel tired. It’s okay to feel distracted. Do what you can.
5. Don’t let the actions of another convince you that you are not good enough as you are. Be strong in who you are. Breathe through your worries about the future. Pause when you’re thinking too much. Step back and think about how incredible it is to be alive on this beautiful planet. You are good enough for whatever you do and whoever you have in your life because you were chosen to be here. Right now. In this time. You belong here.
6. You are the reason someone believes in the goodness of people. You are the reason someone believes good and genuine humans exist. Thank you for being you.
7. You should be so proud of yourself for honoring your intuition. It may be hard right now, but you will feel fulfillment from the decision to break free soon. Please, don’t be hard on yourself for not honoring your inner truth right away. You are where you are supposed to be.
8. You are so lovable. You are so deserving of a kind of love that fills your entire being. You are not any less lovable because of your mistakes. Forgive yourself. You deserve to love every part of you. Love is always finding you. Love is always within you. Go to your heart. Say, “I love you and I am listening.” The more you speak lovingly to yourself, the more love you will experience.
9. You deserve the love you’re looking for. Love will find you. Go within and search for the patience you need in this waiting season. Breathe deeply, feel your heartbeat, and trust that the one you are meant to love is on their way.
10. Breathe and keep breathing. Focus on the sound of your breath. Focus on the feeling of your breathing. When you can’t focus on anything and your mind is uncomfortable to sit with, breathe. You will feel peace soon.
11. You will always end up okay. Tell yourself this when you don’t feel okay. Even if you don’t believe it, say it.
12. You are where you need to be. You will get to where you want to be.
13. What doesn’t make sense now will make sense someday – if it’s meant to. We aren’t meant to understand everything. We are always given the knowledge we need when it is time to have it.
14. One breath at a time. If you can’t handle today, there is always tomorrow. Do what you can. Don’t do everything if you can’t.
15. You can handle more than you give yourself credit for. You deserve to give yourself more credit. Look at how far you have come. Look at how much you have learned.
16. You are not too far behind. You are where you need to be.
17. You are always stronger than you think you are. Give yourself space to do absolutely nothing and just acknowledge your inner strength.
18. You will find your soulmate when the timing is right. There is nothing wrong about you. Being single or not having successful romantic relationships doesn’t mean you’re a failure.
19. Your best is enough no matter what your best looks like. You should be proud of yourself for trying your best.
20. You are doing better than you think you are. You have made so much progress.
21. You can, you must, and you should keep going. This is your sign.
22. I hope you know the world is better because you are in it. Thank you for being you.
23. Even though there are people who don’t stay in your life forever maybe they made your life beautiful in some way and that is important to remember. Maybe the beauty that comes from knowing someone is the beauty you find within yourself after.
24. Be kind to your precious mind. Slow down. You deserve to be easier on yourself. The way you speak to your thoughts impacts everything. Your mind isn’t against you.
25. If you need help, you deserve to reach out. So many people care about you. There is someone who wants to hold your hand through your healing. There is someone who will hold your heart when it’s beating out of your chest. There is someone who will listen and do everything in their power to make sure you are alright now and always.
26. You are allowed to feel hurt. Your experience is valid. If someone upset you, let them know. Be honest. Let go of the hurt through opening up. Hiding your feelings only makes things worse.
27. You always get through what you go through. You are going to get through this, too.
28. Keep trusting the journey you are on. It might not make sense right now. It might feel overwhelming. You are finding your way.
29. Never apologize for putting yourself first. You have to take care of yourself before you can be of service to anyone else.
30. You don’t have to say sorry all of the time. We apologize too much. We easily feel bad when we make a simple mistake or sound awkward. Unlearning this need to apologize is a process, but I hope you find power in standing in your power.
31. You deserve to have someone you can be honest with about your struggles. You deserve to not feel judged or misunderstood. You deserve to be listened to. You deserve to vent. You deserve to feel safe and to feel a little more free after you speak.
32. You deserve rest. Slow down when you know you need to. Find time to do the things you love. You are allowed to rest. The rest of the world can wait.
33. You are doing amazing work. Keep going no matter how tired you get. You are not alone and you have so many people who support you. Thank you for the work that you do. You are so appreciated.