Wilson Jones, President and CEO of Oshkosh Corporation, has joined a stellar speaker line-up that includes
Kevin Johnson and Lucy Helm (CEO & CHRO of Starbucks), Dean Carter (CHRO, Patagonia), and other thought leaders at the
i4cp 2020 Next Practices Now Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona March 23 – 26, 2020.
Additional sought-after mainstage speakers include:
- Pamay Bassey, Chief Learning Officer, Kraft Heinz Company
- Dave Ulrich, Author, University Professor, and Management Coach
- Diane Gherson, Chief Human Resources Officer, IBM
- Kristen Ludgate, Sr. Vice President of Human Resources, 3M
- Skip Spriggs, President and CEO, The Executive Leadership Council
- Jenny Lay-Flurrie, Chief Accessibility Officer, Microsoft
- Garry Ridge, President & CEO, WD-40 Company
Jones has been with Oshkosh, a leading industrial company that designs and builds specialty trucks, military vehicles, and other access equipment, since 2005. With the company now boasting 15,000 employees and a spot on the Fortune 500 list, Jones’ 25 years of experience in the special vehicle manufacturing industry has been essential in accelerating the company’s global expansion and new product development.
Another component to the company’s success is what Jones calls their “People first” culture—an environment in which they strive to engage, develop, and connect team members.
Jones’ presentation at the i4cp conference will focus on this concept and how he continues to champion it among the leadership and HR partners at Oshkosh.
The i4cp 2020 Next Practices Now Conference will take place March 23 – 26 at the
Fairmont Scottsdale in Scottsdale, AZ. It is consistently ranked among the best HR events each year because of its focus on next practices—cutting-edge approaches that impact market performance but that are not widely used—and its exclusive, collaborative environment, which is closed to vendors and consultants to ensure open conversation.
Registration for the Conference is now open.
Sign up by December 13, 2019 and save $500.